4.17.2008

Movies Under the Stars

Last Friday I got an invite from my sister to join her and the gang at the drive-in. The line-up last weekend was back-to-back kids movies. We couldn't have picked a nicer night! The weather was so perfect that we were able to sit outside our cars on lawn chairs. We even enjoyed a dinner of hot dogs that my bro-in-law barbequed.

At intermission the kids made a break for the concession stand where they convinced me to buy them glow in the dark lollipops. Come on you know the evening would not be complete without tons of junk food! The kids were in heaven!!

Waiting for the Movie




Cute Cousins


Family Fun Night At Its Best


And to top off the evening....I even got TWO sweet kisses from this cute little face:


To say the evening was a total blast would be a complete understatement! A good time was had by all!!

No comments: