8.25.2008

"Summer...Summer....Summertime...

Just sit back unwind." I think Will Smith was right that is why I took all summer to relax and unwind at least that is my story for not updating my blog since May!

I will pick-up where I left off in May. Emily turned five years old and celebrated by having a week of birthday parties which kept me very busy!

Here are some of the pics from her parties:

Making her birthday cake with Grandma Gloria



Here she is with the cake, ready to take a bite!



On the day of her birthday Emily woke up to her room being completely decorated in celebration of her turning five


She and Grandma Eling share a birthday so we had a small dinner to celebrate


She then had a party with all of her school friends at Docs


That same week she graduated (and we had another party)


That was it for May - I will update June tomorrow and hopefully by the end of the week I will be able to be post this weeks pics of Elise starting 4th grade and Emily starting KINDER!

No comments: